Craig Glenn joined the firm in 2018.
Craig focuses on commercial motor vehicle crash litigation. Since being admitted to the Tennessee Bar in 2012, Craig has dedicated his practice to representing individuals who have been harmed by the negligence of others. He has extensive experience representing clients in the areas of Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice, Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation. Craig is at his best when he is serving the needs of others.
Craig is the twin son of a pastor and nurse. He attended the Nashville School of Law which enabled him to work in a full-service law firm until graduation. After graduation, he worked for a small personal injury firm in Nashville where he honed his civil litigation skills. He was responsible for handling cases at both trial and appellate levels.
In his personal time, Craig enjoys spending time with his wife, Nan, his daughter, Rowen, and his Labrador Retriever, Ollie. He is an active member of Brentwood Baptist Church where he serves as a co-leader for the Firm Foundations LifeGroup. He is a past member of the Board of Directors for the Homeowners Association in Lennox Village. He is an avid sports fan and golfer and currently resides in Franklin, TN.
- Belmont University (2002-03), Scholarship as Head Manager for the Men’s Basketball Team
- University of Alabama (B.S. 2007)
- Nashville School of Law (J.D. 2012)
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- All Tennessee State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- American Association of Justice
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Member of Brentwood Baptist Church and Firm Foundations LifeGroup
- Married with one daughter
- Hobbies: Reading, Writing, playing piano, golf, travel, and watching sports